Friday, February 15, 2008

Free Fallin'


Let the political ad campaign blood bath begin!  Let me start by saying that while I am a Republican and I have no intention of voting for Hillary Clinton, I felt the ad harmed Hilary more than helping her.
If you've been keeping up with the news you know Clinton isn't a favorite. Sure it would be great to see a woman in office, but I felt this ad was symbolic of how Clinton's campaign is plummeting straight into the ground. The scary opening looks like a death sentence. Yes I know our economy is somewhat falling apart, but I highly doubt our country is at risk of dying should the parachuter hit the ground.
It is relaxing to see the parachute open up though at the end, and hey, maybe Clinton does have a chance. I know our economy can overcome whatever form of recession our parent's generation has subjected us to, but we don't need death defying stunts thrown in our faces to prove this.
Hillary, now might be a good time to start opening that parachute though...

No comments: