Saturday, February 16, 2008

Living a movie


This article seems like something you see out of a movie - not a headline on CNN News.  When are people going to live scenes such as street racing should be reserved for the big screen, not the back alley of a neighborhood.  In the wake of the Illinois shooting, and now this, you would think people would be more careful about their actions.
I guess what scares me the most about this is that it is something I could see my brother doing. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but guys seem to think they are invincible, and bad things will never happen to them.  Seeing these events, we need to take a step back and evaluate what is important to us.  It's time we open our eyes, but we must start thinking more carefully and clearly before we put that one foot in front of the other.

No comments: